Thu, 19 May|
CLASSIC BEGINNER COURSE
£495 | This foundation course is your first step into the lashing world, specifically designed for beginners. It covers all theory and practical elements to allow you to go on to create beautiful 1:1 lash sets to clients of your own.
Time & Location
19 May 2022, 09:30 BST – 20 May 2022, 09:30 BST
Lytham, The Old Bakery, 1 Green St, Lytham, Lytham Saint Annes FY8 5LG, UK
About the event
- No previous experience required.
- You must be at least 16+ to complete this course.
- You are to provide your own model on the day, they will be required from 1:30pm - 4:00pm. They are to arrive wearing no make up, with squeaky clean lashes. Choosing a model with long and strong lashes is recommended.
The training is 1 day, 9:30 - 4:30pm and is split in to 2 parts: theory & practical.
- Introduction; what are Classic Lashes?
- Earning Potential
- Health & Safety for both therapist & the client
- Patch Testing
- Sterilisation and Disinfection
- Eyelash Anatomy
- Consultation Process
- The range of extensions available
- How to tailor lengths and styles to each client
- Different Lash Types
- Lash Mapping - Products and Equipment
- Eyelash Extension Adhesive and its Properties
- Great retention
- Preparation of the Client
- What is isolation?
- Correct placement, distance and direction
- Treatment Procedure
- Full demonstration
- Work on a mannequin
- Work on a real client
- All about Infills
- How to remove eyelash extensions
- Advice on how to run your own business
- Taking pictures & building your instagram
Classic Lash Training Kit:
All Courses include luxury training kits, worth over £160, that will allow you to generate a potential income of up to £500 before spending another penny.
- Lytham Lash Company Cleansing Kit
- 2x London Lash 0.15mm Mixed Trays
- London Lash Adhesive - Application Tweezers
- Isolation Tweezers
- London Lash Protein Pads
- London Lash Gel Remover
- Under Eye Pads
- Micropore Tape
- Jade Stone
- Mascara Wands
- Microfibre Brushes
- Fully Accredited In-depth Manual
- Digital Marketing Package including your training watermarks, consultation cards and aftercare cards.
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. The remaining payment can be made prior to your course date or paid in cash on the day. Courses are non-refundable. If for any reason you must cancel, a minimum of 7 days notice is required. If at least 7 days notice has been given, your deposit can be transferred to the next available course, subject to availability.£100.00+£2.50 service fee